Sunday, February 6, 2011

To give your all to someone...


To give your all to someone is like giving a part of your soul to them. The receiver must take careful measures to cherish it or else the giver's soul will be damaged forever. When I make friendships it is not very easy for me to give my all to them. It takes me awhile to even open up a little bit of myself beyond the shallow point of my thoughts. Yes, I have plenty of friends that I'm close to but can I really say that I've truly opened my thoughts to them? Once that line of trust is established, it is hard for me to not depend on them and trust them with all my heart. It is also hard for me to get back up to that point when the trust is broken or I feel betrayed.

How can one say that I've been avoiding, shallow, MIA? Should I be surprised or even upset? I mean if they were my true friend, they would know all the struggles that I'm going through right? What can I say to them in my time of need? Is it right for me to cry out? Is it right for me to blame them? I'm never the type to scream and shout for help when the hole gets deeper... but if you were my true friend shouldn't you know that I'm being buried underneath?....

No comments:

Post a Comment